Technical Assistance & Consultation
WHO WE ARE
Community Health Partners for Sustainability (CHPFS), the Technical Assistance arm of NNCC, wants to help all health centers become vibrant, long-lasting providers of high quality, cost-effective healthcare for vulnerable communities, and providers of choice for Americans. Community Health Partners for Sustainability is supported via a National Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care, and is a subsidiary of the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium.
WHAT WE DO
Community Health Partners for Sustainability provides FREE and low-cost training and technical assistance to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), including Public Housing Primary Care and other special population grantees, and health centers looking to ensure long-term sustainability through in-person and web-based training. We offer assistance in the following areas:
- HEALTH AND HOUSING Community Health Partners for Sustainability works at the intersection of health and housing to help FQHCs and non-grantees develop relationships with their local public housing authority and other housing stakeholders to identify the health needs of public housing residents, improve access to healthcare and identify potential sites for health center expansion.
- HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Community Health Partners for Sustainability helps health centers make the most of HIT to meet Federal requirements, participate in quality improvement activities, track and manage care in an effort to improve the quality of care and reduce costs to the health center.
- WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT Community Health Partners for Sustainability helps health centers develop high-functioning, inter-disciplinary care teams by supporting strategic planning, workforce redesign and training to ensure all team members are operating at the top of their ability for maximum efficiency.
- OPERATIONAL AND CLINICAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Community Health Partners for Sustainability helps health centers build a quality improvement program with proper staffing and quality measure alignment to support operational, clinical and fiscal sustainability to meet the demands of the Federal government, accreditation bodies, payers and clients for continuous quality improvement as a condition of ongoing support.
- GROWTH & FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE Community Health Partners for Sustainability supports expansion of a robust healthcare safety net by helping health centers assess opportunities for sustainable growth. This includes rapid feasibility assessment of new access points, changes in scope and other service expansions to reach new communities.
Visit the Community Health Partners for Sustainability website by clicking here.